- There’s less competition for large goals.
- Study successful people and unsuccessful people and note the differences
- Every confidence is acquired confidence
- Action cures fear. Hesitation makes it grow
- Everyone will be able to think of reasons why they’re inadequate or undeserving or whatever
- Don’t do self-deprecation - ever.
- Shift your view from seeing things as they are to seeing them as what they could be.
- Be enthusiastic all the time.
- Compliment people and make them feel important
- Likeability is often the number one factor that goes into determining whether someone gets a promotion or position
- Introduce yourself to people any time you get a chance. Make friends with everyone
- Persistence + experimentation = victory
- “A failure is a man who has blundered, but is not able to cash in on the experience.” - Elbert Hubbard